[USML Announce] The Roto Gods

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:10:56 EST 2005

Too bad you can't say the same about his baskeball analyst abilities. He talks (and sort of looks) like Bullwinkle the Moose.

rickgam at comcast.net wrote:          On the other hand, it could be plantar fasciitis, that miserable ailment that ruined the great Bill Walton's career!  (I'm not being facetious.  I'm old enough to have seen Mr.Walton play in person in his very brief prime, i.e. his last year at UCLA and his MVP year as an NBA sophomore, and if not for that freak bone structure of his foot he would have gone down as one of the all-time greats.  The man was a GREAT basketball talent)