[USML Announce] Good Thing Spring Training Stats Don't Count

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 14:26:48 EST 2005

Alright.  Right here on the message board, I formally offer Ryan Drese to
the Berliners for John Lackey.  Let me know if we can announce the Hot Wax
Seal!

-Andy

PS:  As the newly-minted League Historian, I should point out that, if Jeff
accepts, this will be the league's first publicly-consummated trade!

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____