[USML Announce] USML - Roids and Misc.

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri May 6 09:19:50 EDT 2005

I dreamt that I spent a ton of money on Beltre, Mussina and Hidalgo . . .
-----Original Message-----
From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:16:16
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Roids and Misc.

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that weeks after Alex Sanchez is suspended for steriods that he has tied his career mark for home runs in a season?  I just wish not as many of my guys would get caught....

By the way, I had a nightmare last night that when I woke up and checked the standings, Winick's team was in first place.  I am going back to sleep to make sure that was just a dream.

  -- Mark B.

P.S. Winick:  You will still be buying me chicken !