[USML Announce] USML - Roids and Misc.

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 09:29:49 EDT 2005

Sure - dream your dream after the Calamari fall out of first place for the first time in awhile

"Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com> wrote:
Does anyone think it is a coincidence that weeks after Alex Sanchez is suspended for steriods that he has tied his career mark for home runs in a season?  I just wish not as many of my guys would get caught....

By the way, I had a nightmare last night that when I woke up and checked the standings, Winick's team was in first place.  I am going back to sleep to make sure that was just a dream.

  -- Mark B.

P.S. Winick:  You will still be buying me chicken !

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 05/06/2005, 08:16:20 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.