[USML Announce] FW: Epstein out, Winick on deck?

RICHARD ROBBINS RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com
Sat Nov 5 21:30:37 EST 2005

A missive from Brad. . .

________________________________

From: Brad Jansen [mailto:bljansen at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:18 PM
To: RICHARD ROBBINS
Subject: Epstein out, Winick on deck?

Now that fellow roto geek Theo Espstein has split, is Jeff Winick headed
to Boston?  Seems to me he must have earned enough all these years to
handle a $2 million annual salary.  Can you believe that little buddy of
mine didn't phone or write once during the White Sox' amazing run for
the glory....guess he spent the month in Arizona, ogling I mean scouting
his future roto gods in the Arizona Fall League, attending "banquets"
and collecting "trophies."  You hurt me bad Jeff, do you hear me!  But
no matter what you say or do to me, Jeffery, I cannot, I won't, I don't
stop believin' and I hold on to that feelin' and I think you know what I
mean.