[USML Announce] FW: Epstein out, Winick on deck?

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 05:53:21 EST 2005

A Brad Jansen missive on the USML list!  How great is
that?!

My question for Brad.  How many times did you call
Winick during the Cubs' run in 2003?  Before the
Bartman incident, I mean ...

-Andy

PS:  Hope all is well.  Are you gearing up for a roto
comeback?

--- RICHARD ROBBINS <RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com>