[USML Announce] USML - Commissioner Rules question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Sep 5 12:04:52 EDT 2005

I agree with Andy, except for the bit about the all-important third draft
slot.

Andy -- work on your football picks.

As Jeff pointed out, it's unlikely that I'd retain Harris, but I think that
the rules are clear on the point and that I should be able to retain him.
If people think we need to revise the rules then we can visit this on a
prospective basis through our normal off-season process.  It's not worth
getting worked up about though.

Enjoy the day everyone.

-- Rich