[USML Announce] Fwd: Mundane Announcement List Matters

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:31:51 EDT 2006

FYI ....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 2, 2006 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Mundane Announcement List Matters
To: "Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at itinker.net>

Dear Fellows:
   As most of you know, I love talking trade and/or trashing other teams,
24/7.  Please keep  this important  info  handy  (especially  if  you  are
planning  your  offers/counteroffers/pleas  for  either  Foulke  or
Wickman):
    My cell is 847/370-4765.  Feel free to call any time, esp. nights and
weekends. Leave message if I don't/can't answer.
    I have limited access to my personal gmail account during business
hours, so  best  way to  reach  me  M-F  days  is  my office  number  of
312/681-2950.   Feel  free  to  leave  message.  Can  also  try  cell then,
too.  For that matter I have fairly limited access to my home computer as
well, so I encourage communication by phone for fast and easy trades.
Thanks!
Brad