[USML Announce] C. C. Klein Nine's Championship Hopes Crushed

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 05:21:17 EDT 2006

And I also was pleased to wake up to this:

"Ted Lilly was unable to throw as planned Sunday because of upper back soreness."

Klein Nine officials are meeting this morning to discuss the possibility of dumping in 2006.  USML competitors are urged to stay away from Brad Jansen until a final decision is reached.

That is all.

-Andy