[USML Announce] USML Rosters and First Week Moves - update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 23:04:58 EDT 2006

Gang:

  All of the rosters have now been "submitted," which is TQStats  parlance
for "finalized."  In addition, all of the roster moves that were  submitted have
been input as well.  Please double check to ensure that I  correctly entered
your roster moves.  In some cases, I had both handwritten  notes and
conflicting e-mails, so I had to do some reconciling.

  A few items of note:

1.  Waivers:  I waived the two dummy players that I had placed in  the system
for the two NL players that had been taken in the rotation draft  (Callaspo
and Ethier).  There is no FAAB compensation for those  waivers.

2.  Delucci:  He was waived by Doug.  I assume the ruling on  Delucci is that
Doug is owed full FAAB compensation for his waiver, since he was  traded to
the NL post-draft (or at least effectively so).

3.  Republicans:  The roster moves you submitted via e-mail left  you with
too many active players, so I am assuming from your moves that you  wanted to
reserve MacPherson.  Please confirm.

  Thanks for your patience with this process.  I know everyone  wants to have
accurate standings as soon as possible, but it is easier to get  the rosters
correct up front, even if it means standings are incorrect for a few  days.

  On the bright side, as of tomorrow, the all-important first week  standings
should be accurate !  Enjoy.