[USML Announce] USML Rosters and First Week Moves - update

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Wed Apr 5 10:00:35 EDT 2006

A big thank you to Mark for doing all of this grunt work. Unlike most of the
league's north shore contingency (Deerfield included Andy!), I grew up in a
community where we were taught to appreciate the hard work of others.

Thanks Mark- thank you for all you have done. And please, don't forget to
tip your waitresses before leaving tonight....

  _____