[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal: Mighty Red Hots Get Killer Bs

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Apr 9 09:13:33 EDT 2006

I wish I would have known that I was part of a conspiracy.  I should have
managed to extract Bonderman and Thome too!  (I really wanted Elijah Dukes
but Brad wouldn't part with him).

Hey Mr. K -- it looks like that Schilling thing is going to work out well.
Kudos.  For roughly the same money you could have had CC Sabathia (ouch).

Enjoy the day everyone.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:59 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal: Mighty Red Hots Get Killer Bs

In a message dated 4/9/2006 8:20:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

In re-reading my own message, I fear that one could misconstrue it as an
accusation of a Red-Hots-Riptorns conspiracy.  This was not my intent at
all!!

I don't understand why this was not your intent.  I hereby accuse the Red
Hots and the Riptorns of a conspiracy!