[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal: Mighty Red Hots Get Killer Bs

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 09:19:32 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/9/2006 6:30:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

I will bet anyone in the league ten bucks that Morales and Cabrera end  up on
the Red Hots next year.

And, Jeff, my keepers won't go this  cheap.

That is all.

-Andy

Andy,

You think Rich overpaid????  Honestly??  He got a $1 Aaron Boone  (i.e. a
keeper) as well as Berroa, Broussard and Stewart and in return gave  up nothing
better than Morales (in the SECOND year of his contract and he  still doesn't
have a job) and a guy that MAYBE get's a shot a closing next  year.  I'm not
sure what to say, other than you won't be doing business  with me.  Doug, Rich,
Mark, PT, Jim, Rick, John ??  The shop is  open and it would appear the prices
are too high for Andy - come on in when  you're ready.