[USML Announce] Apologia

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Apr 9 12:02:25 EDT 2006

So that's why you denied me Elijah Dukes -- the player I wanted the most.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:57 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Apologia

    * But more than anything, my deals with Rich should demonstrate to each
and everyone of you that in fantasy baseball I hold no grudges. I know full
well that Rich led the successful charge in preventing me from assuming the
prior team owner's roster...and that every amendment he has proposed is
personally directed against me...but that's in the past and I bear him no
ill will!