[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal: Mighty Red Hots Get Killer Bs

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 15:11:15 EDT 2006

Rotten luck?  How can you say I have rotten luck at this game?

<<
"Coco Crisp was replaced in the leadoff spot and in center field by Adam Stern. This wasn't just a routine day off -- it's too early in the season for that. As it turns out, Crisp jammed his left index finger when he was thrown out trying to steal third base in the third inning of Saturday's game. By the end of Boston's 2-1 victory, Crisp had started to feel a little swelling and stiffness in the finger."
<<

-Andy