[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:36:57 EDT 2006

Look, Ma, no Hansen!!
Gee, Jeff.  I'm surprised you didn't at least contact me. Doncha think guys
like Huber, Butler, Gordon, et al. have a tad more promise than Broken
Baldelli and Manny Aybar's kid bro? You don't think I'm contending this
year?

And Andy, what are you thinking?  Collecting little kid pails to bail the
flood waters from your sinking ship?  If the K-9 were Enron, you'd be
Jeffery Skilling....we're doin' fine!!  Just hang in there!! Help is on the
way!!