[USML Announce] Riptorns' Easter Day Sale

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 19:15:04 EDT 2006

Dear Friends and Fellow Travelers:
    It has been several days since I've done a deal and have nothing to
transmit to usmltrans by noon tomorrow...please help me, and read carefully
these humble words:  I know from time to time I've exchanged messages,
offers and counter-offers for Jeremy Bonderman.  I know his early season
numbers are not overly impressive (except Ks, of course), but you are not
trading for  his past numbers, you're trading  for  what  he  can  give
you  this year and beyond for that matter, given his modest $16  contract.
On  many rosters  he would  ugrade  your  3rd  starting  pitcher slot!  So
think  about an offer  for  Bonderman  under  which  you trade  me  some
schlub  P  back  and  a  keeper--you'll  get JB and a 2nd player back from
me,  the  player  determined  by  roster/salary  floor  needs.   So  think
of a  player  you  seriously  would trade  for  Bonderman  and write or
call.   Let's  get  this done before  the  Resurrection or the Revelation or
the Restoration or whatever.

 Thank you for taking the time to read this...and thank you for  being my
friends (at least while I have a player you want).
Brad Lee Badfinger