[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 16:57:37 EDT 2006

I told you guys - you snooze you lose.

Because and ONLY because I felt badly about all of my teasing of Brad
Jansen, I accepted his generous trade offer.  For those interested, I have  made the
following trade:

Luis  Castillo     15        Y1
Ben  Molina        5        Y2
Kevin  Gregg      2          Y1

were traded for

Dustin  McGowan     1    Y1
Adam  Jones            5    ML
Josh  Paul                7    Y1

The big guys are still ripe for the picking, but the time is now  gentlemen.
Make me your best offer.  Surely someone could use Alex  Rodriguez?

Now the real question is how long does Luis Castillo stay on the Riptorn
rsoter.  Over/Under is 1 week.  I'll take the under.

That is all.

Jeff Winick