[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal--Rips, Berliners Hail Fragile Truce With Modest Accord

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:05:25 EDT 2006

And let this Deal serve as notice to the USML that even though Jeffey
thoroughly despises me and ridicules me at every opportunity, when push
comes to shove and there's a chance for a deal, he'll take it...if only to
add more material for his vitriol...and I should also add that Mr. Molina
should have some marketability, too, not that I'm looking to move anyone...