[USML Announce] Fantasyland

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 14:29:18 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/18/2006 2:26:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

However, I did have one  concern.  In a 343-page book devoted entirely to
rotisserie baseball  experts, there is not a single mention of Jeff Winick!!  I
even scoured  the index to make sure I hadn?t missed something.  This seems
outrageous  to me!!  Would anyone sign on if I write a letter of protest to
Walker?

I've spoken to Sam about this and he's aware of my disappointment.   One of
those things I'll just have to live with.  It is worth noting,  however, that
almost all of the guys in Tout Wars (and profiled in the book) are  in the XFL.
 Shandler, Wood, Michaels, McCaffrey, etc.  And they've  all been beaten by
the man.

That is all.

Jeff Winick