[USML Announce] A Semi Colon Dashes Daddies' Despotic Dream of Dynasty

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:53:03 EDT 2006

"If was  not a matter of  if, but when Bartolo Colon would suffer a
season-ending injury," murmured the quietly linear baseball fantasist Jeff
Winick.  "Little did even I know that the injury would occur so soon, so
suddenly and so sadly.  We now know why Rick the Quick Gammons so hastily
parted company with Bob Wickman, closer on the 2nd best team in the AL, in
consideration of Casey Fossum, Tampa Bay Twirler.  Sadly, Casey is no Colon,
and I fret for the Indy Pas' quest for a repeat title.  Please get this man
the Damon, to have and to hold for at least a moment.  And I could not help
but notice that the man who takes Colon's roster spot, and the man I fully
expect to enter the rotation and win several games this year, is none other
than Kevin I am the Gregg Man, who once was a Berliner but is alas now a
Riptorn. It is a bitter day for Gammons, but it is a terrible day for
me..."