[USML Announce] (no subject)

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:21:23 EDT 2006

Dear Douglas:
   Need I remind you that it's not good form to send dispatches about
players you traded away, even when they're playing well.  You don't read my
messages touting Keith Foulke's numbers or Scott Podeseknik's stolen bases
or Aaron Boone's batting average, do you?  Please, let Andy handle such
tasks, since he'll have plenty to do as he watches his place in the
standings collapse under the sheer weight of your awesome team.  Thank you.
Brad L. Jansen,
USML Chairman, Human Rights Subcommittee