[USML Announce] Stop the Rips -- Call the C.O.P.S.!!

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 08:18:59 EDT 2006

This is an important announcement!

Bradley is partying like it's 2000 (or one of those other years he won the
league).  In those days, the Rips garnered titles by gleefully taking entire
rosters of players for the likes of Nick Johnson or Matt Anderson.  Now he
wants to do it again by collecting "prospects" he views as the tradable
seeds of a new dynasty.

There is only one way to stop history from repeating itself - call the
C.O.P.S.!!

C.O.P.S. stands for the Coalition Opposed to Prospect Swapping.  Several
USML members have already joined, including Mark Blocker, John Fruit, Mark
Kerber, and 2006 USML Champion Doug Shabelman.  Members of the organization
have agreed to blow the whistle and just say no when the Rips come calling
next year with the likes of Justin Huber, Billy Butler, and Matt Clement.
Members also have agreed to minister to Rich Robbins, who might not be able
to help himself.  (NOTE:  C.O.P.S. wants Buddha to join, too - after all,
Republicans usually support law enforcement.  But we're too scared to make
the approach right now given his anger level!)

If you are interested in joining C.O.P.S., please contact me at
anrklein at yahoo.com.  We'll even take messages from Jeff "I've Got Wood"
Winick, though we don't particularly trust him.

Thank you for your attention.  Rest assured that this is not all.

-Andy

 USML C.O.P.S. Member Since 2006