[USML Announce] DUMP Update - Longoria Keeps on Truckin--And Be Grateful...

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:21:03 EDT 2006

Open request to Messrs. Winick and Kerber and bloggers of similar ilk:
   You gentlemen seem to take pleasure in plying us with "quotes" from
Baseball America or Rotowire, etc.  that are replete with your personal
inserts, edits and snide remarks.  If you continue to do this I will notify
those publications of your misconduct.
    At least when I quote the Real Jeffrey Winick, the words are verbatim
and without my own editorial stunts.
     Play clean, play fair and if you're man enough, play hurt.  But don't
play with the Truth.