[USML Announce] DUMP Update - Longoria Keeps on Truckin--And BeGrateful...

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 17:51:49 EDT 2006

Brad Lee,

I noticed that you capitalize the term truth. As a fellow lawyer, I recognize the tactic. "Truth" as opposed to "truth" is a defined term, as in defined by you. In other words, in this instance you're chastising Mark and I for not hewing to your fantacized version of reality. Well...don't hold your breath.

My friend, I use quotes the way Strunk and White instruct, i.e. to identify, verbatim, the words of others. I defy you to find evidence to the contrary. Was it my claim that BJ might have some competition at the hot corner?  No....that was Baseball America. As they say, read it and weep.

I can see by the vitriole that my last few posts struck a nerve. And for that I am both proud and apologetic.  Well, very proud and a really tiny bit apologetic.  But no need to lash out in a manner that upsets the delicate psyches of some of our more mild mannered members. Just call me next time when you need a shoulder to cry on. You know I'll be there for you brother.

And to think I was just about to post on the dominating performances that Alex Gordon continues to put up.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld