[USML Announce] Re: Brad's Blog: Best and Worst Retainees of '06

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:45:11 EDT 2006

This just in from Jeffrey Winick (dictated but not read):
   "Like my red-topped sports hero Mark McGwire, I prefer to look ahead and
not relive or explain my past actions.  Subject to this objection, I asked
an associate to review my roster. The conclusion is that I made no mistakes
with any of my retainees, all of whom performed at the career norms I
predicted using proprietary information. That is all.  The rest of you can
chase fool's gold.  And what is with Shabes on a Plane's vitriolic attacks
on Shane Costa?"