[USML Announce] USML Media Stars

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 10:39:57 EST 2006

1.  I wouldn't do that.  Maybe if we were talking about a hitting prospect, but a pitching prospect would seldom be worth it.

2.  An expert is someone who was right once.  But I'm going to buy the magazine anyway.  (Q:  Will Winick's picks and pans be his real ones, or just his publicly available misinformation?)