[USML Announce] USML Media Stars

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 18:29:08 EST 2006

In case some of you are feeling like you are in the movie Ground Hog Day,
rest easy:  Andy sent virtually the identical message about Winick's  new-found
expert status last year on almost this exact same date.  I  have replicated it
below for league historians to study:

In a message dated 1/17/2005 4:20:58 PM Central Standard Time,