[USML Announce] USML Media Stars

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 08:10:10 EST 2006

That fact that Mark B. suggests I have *any* remaining hairline is a
compliment.  But, Mark, how can you call my messages "virtually identical"?
My note last year made no comment about Winick's looks.  Nor did it make any
reference to Kerber studying John Papelbon while in a parking lot with Anna
Benson.  Give me some credit for incorporating the new material!

Anyway, I'm pleased to report that Klein Nine ace Eric Bedard is a "Winick
Pick".  Let the offers begin ...

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____