[USML Announce] USML Media Stars .:.

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 18:31:02 EST 2006

Guys:

I'm glad to see that you're focusing on the absence of a receding hairline
in the picture.  I thought that was the least of the problems.  My  son, Ben
looked at it and asked why they had a picture of John Madden in place  of me!!

As for the amount of victories over the course of my rotisserie  career, I
fully acknowledge that there is only one USML and I certainly  have not won it
on an annual basis.  However, other than during the first  few years of the
USML (back when we could call it Uncle Sidley's Major League  without fear of
penalty), I have played in an average of 4-5 leagues a  year.  Although it looked
fairly impressive in the magazine (don't you  think ) - it really isn't  that
hard to average a win in 20% of your leagues on an annual basis.

Finally, I leave you to your own devices with respect to trying to outguess
me and my picks and pans.  You might note that most of my predictions  relate
to the NL and that wasn't accidental.  However, I will say  this:  "I'll start
the bidding at $25 on Curt Schilling".

That's all for now.