[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 23:51:53 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/29/2006 10:26:32 PM Central Standard Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:

See you soon and if you all your calls are being made to or received from  no
known Al-Qaeda members there's nothing to fear.  Join me won't you in
welcoming Justice Sam Alito this Tuesday as he joins the Republican front  office.
Justice Alito will be in charge of expanding the role of the  Executive branch
in the upcoming months.

I will join you in welcoming Scalito to the "Republican front  office".
Couldn't have said it better myself.

It will be with profoundly mixed emotions that I expect to watch the
Democrats return to power on a campaign slogan of "We Told You So."

We told you they were crooked (Jack Abramoff/Tom Delay/Bob Ney/Duke
Cunningham/TBA)
We told you they'd take away your civil liberties (Patriot Act/Domestic
Surveillance)
We told you they'd reverse Roe v. Wade (I give it no more than 2  years)
We told you they were dishonest (have you checked out what these "fiscal
conservatives" have done to the budget?/Weapons of Mass Destruction??)

Okay - that's enough for now.