[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 06:54:48 EST 2006

My input.

1.  Draft Location.  I would prefer not to have peoples' kids  around,
including my own.  That would be a distraction and would slow down  what is already
a marathon.

2.  Rules.  If we go pre-Opening Day, I agree that the existing  rules for
that process are fine.

3.  New Rules.  I have none in mind, but will be happy to  consider anyone
else's suggestions.

4.  Size.  Twelve.  'Nuff said.

5.  Trophy.  Heck yes, even though it will probably be a few  years before I
have a shot at it.

Correction on schedule grid.  I have a rhythmic gymnastics engagement,  not
dance.  Both have lots of sequins and bad music.  However, as  Jazzy says, "In
gymnastics, they keep score."