[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 06:59:02 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/29/2006 11:52:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

We told you they were crooked (Jack Abramoff/Tom Delay/Bob Ney/Duke
Cunningham/TBA)
We told you they'd take away your civil liberties (Patriot Act/Domestic
Surveillance)
We told you they'd reverse Roe v. Wade (I give it no more than 2  years)
We told you they were dishonest (have you checked out what these "fiscal
conservatives" have done to the budget?/Weapons of Mass Destruction??)

Okay - that's enough for now.

Jeff

You forgot "We told you they were stupid."  I see in today's paper  that the
administration says it had absolutely no idea the Palestinian  elections might
go they way they did.  Rice says we needed a "better  pulse."  I think
measurable brain wave activity would have helped  more.