[USML Announce] Letter to the Producer of Roto Rooter

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 11:30:16 EDT 2006

Andy:

Considering that Napoli hit .237 in AA last year, he's probably on the Sal Fasano end of the spectrum of Italian catchers, as opposed to the Mike Piazza end.  But it's very shrewd of you to paint yourself as the mild-mannered rube while you're trolling for your next victim.

Regardless, you fleeced Brad completely.  Two years from now, when you have Patterson in the third year of his contract, everyone is still going to be wondering what the heck Brad was thinking.