[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal: *Priority*

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:10:20 EDT 2006

Awright!!  Douglas you are the Trader!!  This should at last free up some
salary cap so you can make a firm offer for Thome....as if you need him...
Kerbs!  What happens next?!  Do your pennant dreams really rest on the likes
of Mark Teahan Sympathy?!   Rich!  What to do..or not do?!  Andy! Can you
say "toast"?  Ooops...sorry, didn't mean to bother Andy while he composes
his next diatribe....
Brad "Let's Deal" Jansen