[USML Announce] As Trade Deadline Nears, Red Hots and Klein Nine Ponder Moves

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Jul 24 21:43:15 EDT 2006

But time is running out for Brad to unload all of his prospects to assemble the squad that will win this year.  I thought he would do so in a series of trades over a few weeks.  It seems like he intends to announce a boat load of monster deals all at once.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:10:13
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: [USML Announce] As Trade Deadline Nears,
	Red Hots and Klein Nine Ponder Moves

DUMP chairman and spokesmodel Jeff Winick, in a brief respite watching the trade rumor wire, had a pithy prediction concerning the possibility that either the Red Hots or DeKlein Nine will make a dramatic trade before the Deadline.
?
"If there are any deals they will be dump deals to the LMC and F-Brats," spoke Winick.? "Sources close to these teams GMs tell me they have given up on this season and are sellers not buyers. So, if anything dramatic occurs it will involve those teams packing up their superstars and sending them packing.? Klein intends to build next years's squad around Craig Hansen and with respect to Robbins, he is as inscrutable as always..."????? _______________________________________________
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net