[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 12:39:37 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 11:41:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

On  the upside, with Kendry Morales becoming C.O.P.S. fodder, Casey is the
odds on favorite to start at 1B for the Angels next year.  And, if not  him,
then Quinlan is next in line!

-Andy

I didn't realize that Morales is COPS fodder as well.  Glad to hear  that
there are things that COPS and DUMP can agree upon.

But I do have a question about the COPS methodology.  How,  exactly, did COPS
come to the conclusion that Casey Kotchman, a guy who remains  sufficiently
ill with symptoms of mononucleosis (i.e. dizziness) that he is  likely to be
out for the rest of the season, is the "favorite to start at 1B for  the Angels
next year"?

We at DUMP have scoured the wires, spoken to our inside sources and closely
examined the Angels system and came to quite a different conclusion.  In
fact, we've heard word that the health issues have led some in the  Angels front
office to concede that there is an outside possibility that his  baseball
career may be done, as in, forever.

Is it possible that one of the terms of this most recent deal is that you
agreed to be a shill for Brad Lee in his ongoing efforts to improve his roster
by trading off the worthless pieces?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Jeffrey Winick
DUMP