[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:48:22 EDT 2006

Sheesh, Jeffrey, Andy was just engaged in some friendly banter, trying to
boost my spirits in a season sprinkled with bum trades (Cabrera, Kotchman,
Soriano, Morales, Choo, trading you Adam Jones, etc.).  Why do you insist on
tearing me down by attacking my players?  Are you so afraid that I'm about
to deal Kotchman for a player that you covet? Fight fair if you must fight.
But please I can't take such hostility from you...
Brad