[USML Announce] Shin Soo "Choos" Up King Felix Crows Brad Lee

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 21:09:22 EDT 2006

Brad Lee Jansen was hunting down one last Billy Goat's double  cheeseburger
when he caught a glimpse of the Mariners/Indians game above the  bar.  "My
gosh" Brad Lee exclaimed in his Chicago drawl, "that's my boy  Shin Soo Choo up at
bat against the King himself."  When Shin Soo deposited  the next pitch into
the stands, Brad Lee, after adjusting himself in a vain  attempt to hide the
new stain on his trousers, proudly screamed to all who could  hear:  "Did you
see that?  Did you see how hard he hit that  ball?  Did you notice that it was
a changeup?  This guy is  unbelievable.  He could be the second coming of Ken
Griffey Junior or  Willie Mays or Mickey Mantle.  Really - he's that good.
Hey, would  you like a bite of my burger?"

Shortly thereafter, Brad was quietly escorted home by a few friendly
officers.  As he entered the squad car, he was heard muttering:   "Seriously.....did
you see that guy?  He's awesome, he's tremendous, he's  "Soo" good I can't
stand it."  And with that the car disappeared into the  distance.  No charges
were filed and he's now resting comfortably at  home.