[USML Announce] Shin Soo "Choos" Up King Felix Crows Brad Lee

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 01:08:18 EDT 2006

Dear Jeffrey:
   Go ahead and ridicule my exuberance about the Riptorns' young
and incredible talent.  Mock the joy of a 1st major league home run smacked
by a young man who grew up in the terrifying shadow
of communist North Korea, saved enough coins to make his way across the
Pacific Ocean to the coastal waters of Washington, carved a baseball bat out
of one of the many wintry pines that surround Seattle and fought his way to
the Show.
    What's your story, Jeffrey?   When did Cynicism  become  your sidekick,
and depravity  your  destination?   Your bitterness  toward my success
will  lead you down a long and sorrowful road.  That's me in your rearview
mirror, old friend. Be careful at the intersection of Muck and Mire...

Respectfully submitted,
Brad Jansen,