[USML Announce] Will Nukes Thrive On Teahan Sympathy?

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 08:58:30 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/5/2006 7:30:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

And a  personal note of thanks to Rich for explaining the Doug M. waiver
claim.   It's nice to see someone take a stand against Winick's ongoing
misinformation  campaign.

Just to be fair, Mr. Jansen - during our daily de-briefing, I advised you
that I was surprised to see Rich waive Doug M. while hanging onto junk like Chip
 Cannon and Guillermo Quiroz, not to mention the slew of other magic beans
with  very little magic in them.  But as you'll see when the 1st Annual Memorial
 Mid-Season PiNBAD hits the presses in the next few days - the decision turns
out  to be entirely consistent with PiNBAD's take on the Red Hots SOP.
That, and many more amazing insights, to come shortly.

FYI - I have been asked to pass on Mark Blocker's request that you  show him
your tassels.  He was too embarrassed to ask for himself.

That is all.