[USML Announce] Will Nukes Thrive On Teahan Sympathy?

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 09:35:31 EDT 2006

After much study, I have determined that Lilly's line was better than Beckett's line.  And many thanks to Doug for calling me direct from Yankee Stadium (seriously!) to make sure I didn't miss the second inning last night!!

Anyway, this is what I get for spending $20 on a pitcher.  Next year it's back to the $10 rotation.  I'll almost certainly have a better season ...

-Andy