[USML Announce] Slate Article: Pee No Evil

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 16:39:06 EDT 2006

Greetings;
     Re that crack staff assembled by the Post-Dispatch editors to look into McGwire's steroid use, but who gave up after a short, fruitless investigation - I forgot, was that the Curly or the Shemp staff?  Or were they investigating the McGuire Sisters' steroid use?  I think the last one died about 5 years ago, so that may have led to some confusion.  But I digress............, man do I digress!
    Rick

From: <bljansen at gmail.com>