[USML Announce] The Case Gets Stronger .:.

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 08:25:55 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 8:10:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

your  sardonic e-mails that contain thinly veiled references to the solitary
year of  the 18 years thus far in which my team finished four places behind
the  winner.

PT,

I never knew you had it in you.  You really are quite the spin  master.  I
guess, for you, ties for fifth don't count?  The Bombers  finished fifth in 2005
and tied for fifth in 2003 and 2000.  That's THREE  times, by my count.  They
have finished either in fifth or within one place  of fifth for 4 years
running.  More impressively the Bombers have  finished in fifth or within 2 slots
of fifth for 8 years running and for 11 of  the past 12 years!!!!  And remember
its a "Drive for Five" - just as with  Bradlee's annual "Burst for First" it
isn't always successful.

However, you, my friend, have one hell of a track record.  And  one that
yours truly will not let you cynically try to spin away from.

KR is becomming a more appropriate moniker by the moment.

I offer Mark's attempt to deceive the league about his team's performance  as
Exhibit #3 in my petition.

That is all.

Jeff Winick