[USML Announce] DUMP

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 12:51:22 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/9/2006 12:38:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Jeff-

Thanks but the AYMs  refuse to worship any false idols-- especially a
Gambler-doubter such as Brad  Lee.  I hereby revoke our request.

Doug

Doug,

I'm afraid you're too late.  Just prior to receiving your most recent
request, this came down from the mountain:

"The application of the AYM for membership in DUMP is hereby denied.   This
is a man who has been shown the tassels and yet walked away.   He's not worthy
of being in the presence of my Putz or my comrade, Mr. Winick's  Wood."

So, I'm sorry, you can't quit.  You've been fired.

That is all.

Jeff Winick
Social Secretary, DUMP