[USML Announce] DUMP

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Jun 9 15:35:43 EDT 2006

Hey -- is the player Mark was dissing in his message Jered Weaver?

Hmmm. . . .
-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:53:27
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] DUMP

Doug,
?
Here's the Blocker post:
?
Jeff:

? Now I am no Expert, but I believe the technical term for guys like? Joey
Gathright is "Monster Talent."? Its not like I am making my roto? purchases with
guys who were drafted, sat out a year, and never threw a? minor league pitch
before trade.? Gimme a break...

? -- Mark B.

?
And it gets better.? Curtis Granderson (at the time, with a running contract and in the minor leagues), the Monster Talent, himself (still in the minors and flailing away) and Jorge Cantu (at the time, regarded as a middling prospect) were exchanged for Tejada, Mench, Cabrera and Sabathia.?
?
And this guy is pushing for legislation to stop dumping.? As I said last year - "Have you no shame, Mr. Blocker.? Have you no shame, at all."
?
That is all.
?
announce mailing list