[USML Announce] In Todd Shabes Trusts: But How Much Longer?

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 05:25:16 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/14/2006 10:36:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

So interesting that we hear from the leader tonight rather than last  night
when The Gambler outpitches Bloody Sock yet  again........

I'm not going to say any more bad things about Kenny Rogers.  I'd say  he's
found the fountain of youth, but he wasn't this good when he was  younger.
Fountain of Balco.  Whatever.  But Schilling is doing  just fine, thanks.