[USML Announce] Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off Red Hots

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:06:27 EDT 2006

This is a story of a man named Grady, a disabled man, a man with a strained
oblique and you jocks in the group (and I don't include golfers, please)
know how devastating this can be.

Jeff Winick has just weighed in on this latebreaking news: "The Hots could
handle life without Tyler Walker, but losing Grady Sizemore until July '07
kills them this year as well as next. It appears that the Hots now will
vigorously pursue Jim Thome, unless theythink Sheffield and Matsui can help
them come September--but that will be too little, too late.  This is
potentially earthshaking and I recommend selling shares of Moringstar before
word gets out about Rich's well-being. Details will follow...."