[USML Announce] Dukes Dukes It Out - Gets KOed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:40:05 EDT 2006

Dear Jeff:
  Thanks for the crime report. Poor lad probably needed some tough love on
father's day.  Maybe a game, er sport of golf would have tamed the beast
within. Anyway, the Riptorns stand behind this man who has a big heart, a
boatload of talent and unusually quick fists.  But with this sorry news,
I am filing away my prospects portfolio until your newsletter/magazine gets
published next spring (assuming, of course, you can raise enough funds from
your family and your law firm's credit line to get the thing to press). I
don't want to hear anymore about anyone's "prospects" (especially yours,
Andy, whoever you think they are) in any further trade proposals.  The only
good news is that at least I didn't trade for the guy...
Brad The Bedraggled