[USML Announce] Dukes Dukes It Out - Gets KOed

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Jun 19 14:42:45 EDT 2006

Fess up Brad.  You won't part with him.  I tried to get you to include him in a deal and you wouldn't even begin to entertain the thought.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:39:37
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Dukes Dukes It Out - Gets KOed

Dear Jeff:?
? Thanks for the crime report.?Poor lad probably needed some tough love on father's day.? Maybe a game, er sport of golf would have tamed the beast within.?Anyway, the Riptorns stand behind this man who has a big heart, a boatload of talent and unusually quick fists.? But with this sorry news,
I am filing away my prospects portfolio until your newsletter/magazine gets published next spring (assuming, of course, you can raise enough funds from your family and your law firm's credit line to get the thing to press).?I don't want to hear anymore about anyone's "prospects" (especially yours, Andy, whoever you think they are) in any further trade proposals.??The only good news is that at least I didn't trade for the guy...
Brad The Bedraggled

?
On 6/19/06, Richard Robbins <RERobbins at itinker.net: <mailto:RERobbins at itinker.net> > wrote: I told Brad that Elijah was too much of a hot head.??(I still love the name though)